Women tech makers ambassador program: google developer program for women 2022
Google‘s Women Techmakers program gives perceivability, community, and assets to women in technology.
Women Techmakers Ambassadors are leaders all over the planet who are energetic about engaging their networks through coordinating events, public speaking, making content, and mentoring. With admittance to a worldwide community and selective assets, Ambassadors are assisting fabricate an existence where all women with canning flourish in tech.
The Women Techmakers Ambassador program upholds women in technology who are hoping to take effect and reward their networks. As an Ambassador, you’ll draw in with your community by taking part in at least one leadership exercise on a quarterly premise. Representatives get support from Google and the bigger Ambassador community.
Applications for the Ambassador program are presently open! Apply now through October 31, 2022.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Organize an eventHave a get-together, power board, or an International Women‘s Day event to teach, interface and motivate your tech community
- Convey a discussion
Share your aptitude on any subject. Past envoys have shared their insight on Google technologies, DEI endeavors, and prosperity, and the sky is the limit from there.
- Make an asset
Film a video, make custom code pieces, or compose a blog entry, and offer your insight to the community
- Mentor others
Mentor others and assist with engaging the up-and-coming age of technologists
- Play out any of the accompanying exercises in your tech community somewhere around once every 3 months: arrange events, talk at an event, make assets, mentor others
- Take part in program benefits including organizing events, community building, and development meetings
- Comply with program rules
- Focus on our central goal to construct an existence where all women can flourish in tech!
Interface with 1000+ Ambassadors overall who are similarly energetic about technology and making a more different and comprehensive industry workspace
Assume a functioning part in your tech community through sorting out events, talking, making content, or mentoring, with help from Google
Get selective admittance to Google-led talks and studios on themes like fostering your authority abilities and diving deep into Google technologies
Be perceived for your significant work locally by the worldwide Women Techmakers team.
Ambassador candidates should be:
- 18 years of age or more established
- Dynamic forerunners in your tech community with no less than 1 year of involvement sorting out events, talking at events, making assets like blogs or recordings, or potentially mentoring others
- Keen on additional expertise improvement, with a certifiable interest in Google advances
- Able to effectively partake in the program and commit time to execute any of the community exercises above all through the year (~10 hours/quarter least responsibility)
- A significant number of our Ambassadors are likewise a piece of Google Developer Groups.
Instructions to apply
- Make sure that you meet the Ambassador qualifications above
- Audit the Terms and Conditions
- Apply on the WTM Advocu site before October 31, 2022
- All candidates will be told about their application after November 15, 2022