Discover the power of women’s leadership with these top 10 new leadership books by women in 2023
Women have become potent change agents in the dynamic world of leadership, opening the door for fresh viewpoints, inclusive initiatives, and ground-breaking tactics by women. As 2023 approaches, a new wave of incisive and inspirational leadership literature written by outstanding women is emerging. The best 10 new leadership books by women to read in 2023 are listed in this list.
These transformative works explore many different facets of leadership, from adaptive methods to authentic leadership for women, from building resilience to promoting inclusive and diverse workplaces for women’s empowerment. Join us as we look further into these compelling tales that influence, empower, and inspire leadership today.
1. The Likeability Trap: How to Break Free and Succeed as You Are by Valerie Young
Young contends in her book that the “likeability trap” actually exists and prevents women from achieving success. She offers guidance on how to escape the snare and achieve success according to your standards.
2. We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
Adichie makes a compelling case in this essay that feminism is about equality for all people, not about hating males. She provides a succinct and understandable explanation of what feminism is and why it is important.
3. Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts by Brené Brown
Anyone who wishes to be a braver leader should read Brown’s book. She guides how to establish trust, accept vulnerability, and lead from the heart.
4. Lead from the Outside: How to Build Your Future and Make Real Change by Anne-Marie Slaughter
Slaughter’s book serves as an inspiration for women who desire to change the world. She guides how to establish a lucrative career outside of the conventional corporate ladder.
5. The Power of Presence: Unlocking the Secret to High Performance and Personal Fulfillment by Amy Cuddy
The importance of body language is the focus of Cuddy’s book. She contends that our body language can significantly affect our self-confidence, interpersonal connections, and overall success.
6. The Confidence Code: The Science and Art of Self-Assurance by Katty Kay and Claire Shipman
The book by Kay and Shipman is a scientific manual for boosting self-assurance. They guide overcoming self-doubt, projecting confidence, and achieving your objectives.
7. Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead by Sheryl Sandberg
In her book, Sandberg encourages women to pursue leadership positions and jobs. She offers suggestions on how to succeed despite the challenges that women encounter on the job.
8. Invisible Women: Exposing Data Bias in a World Designed for Men by Caroline Criado Perez
In his ground-breaking work, Perez examines how data is frequently biased against women. She issues a call to action for organizations, governments, and people to address this bias and build a more just society.
9. The Girl Code: The Laws of Female Success in Work and Life by Danah Boyd
Boyd’s work serves as a manual for the unspoken laws of female achievement. She guides navigating the workplace, forming connections, and achieving your objectives.
10. The Power of She: Unlocking Your Inner Strength to Achieve Your Dreams by Mel Robbins
The book by Robbins is an inspirational manual for ladies who desire to realize their goals. She offers guidance on overcoming challenges, gaining confidence, and acting.
These are just a few of the numerous outstanding books on female leadership that were released in 2023. We recommend reading one of these books if you’re seeking motivation and suggestions on how to be a more effective leader.